Wall Order- Gengar, Squirtle, Ampharos, Sawsbuck, Dragonair, Torchic, Jynx, Crobat, Politoed, Carracosta, Milotic, Jumpluff, Ninetales, Bulbasaur, Audino, Beartic
Credits- Carracosta, Crobat, Torchic, Dragonair, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Ninetales, Beartic, Jumpluff, Sawsbuck, Milotic, Ampharos, Audino, Jynx, Politoed, Gengar
- Bulbasaur- Bulbasaur is the first pokemon in the pokedex, and after his abysmal performance tonight, he's also the first to leave Hell's Kitchen.
- Audino- I dunno how Audino could run a kitchen of any sort. Despite being able to hear hearbeats very well, she turned the volume way down in the kitchen. I figured why not just mute her completely.
- Ninetales- Her name may be Ninetales, but I wouldn't even be able to stand one more service with her, much less nine.
- Carracosta- Carracosta's arrogance cost him his last chance in Hell's Kitchen.
- Jumpluff- Jumpluff jumped for joy when he entered hell's kitchen, and I will jump for joy when I go through the first service without him.
- Dragonair- Dragonair was a sweet girl, but her performance on the dessert station left a bitter taste in the diner's mouths, and mine as well.
- Crobat- Crobat says his team will regret nominating him. I now regret allowing him on the show.
- Sawsbuck- Sawsbuck is sad to be eliminated, and his girlfriend is probably even sadder, considering she will have to eat whatever he attempts to cook for her.
- Jynx- Jynx's raw duck came back to Jinx her at elimination, and that is why she must leave Hell's Kitchen.
- Ampharos- While Ampharos has done a 180 in terms of cooking ability, she lacks the leadership skills needed to run a restaurant.
- Politoed- Politoed's singing will be remembered, but so will her bad services. That's why she had to sing her perish song tonight.
- Beartic- Being consistent is a key part of being successful in this competition, being able to deliver time and time again. And Beartic? The most consistent thing about him was how much he overslept.
- Gengar- Gengar's passion is contagious and will infect all the chefs that walk into her kitchen. She has a spirit that is so beautiful and it translates into the food she cooks.